INFRARED ELECTRIC HEATERS
TRANSFERS HEAT DIRECTLY TO OBJECTS RATHER THAN HEATING THE AIR
SMALLER, SLEEKER PROFILE THAN TYPICAL HEATERS
ENERGY EFFICIENT, OPERATES FOR JUST PENNIES PER HOUR
Discover a sustainable comfort heat source for outdoor living and entertaining spaces. INFRATECH electric heaters are over 90% energy efficient, operate for just pennies per hour, and emit a subtle, pleasing glow that will not blow away in windy conditions.
Enjoy odorless, radiant warmth that won’t detract from the aroma of an alfresco meal in the outdoor kitchen or interfere with the view from a rooftop deck.
SERIES AND MODELS
The single screens can cover an opening up to 14’9’’ W X 11’3’’ H.
- The Infratech’s SL-Series is designed with a low profile that is suitable for surface mount applications up to 11′.
- SL-Series are available in 3000 and 4000 watt models.
- Housing body and mouting brackets come with a stainless hue anodized aluminum finish or black finish.
- Fixtures available in lengths of 63 ½”.
- W-Series single element heaters provide the coverage and intensity of heat necessary for optimum comfort with mounting heights between 7-9 feet.
- W-Series are available in 3000 watt only.
- Features include stainless steel construction, minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options and short standoffs.
- Fixtures available in lengths of 61 ¼”.
- WD-Series dual element fixtures produce more intense heat and can be mounted up to 14′.
- Dual element heaters are available in 5000 and 6000 watt models.
- May also be installed with Duplex/Stack Switches for half power / full power option.
- Fixtures available in lengths of 39” and 61 ¼”.
ABOUT INFRARED TECHNOLOGY
A heated quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. For this reason, infrared heat can be distributed very evenly, and will not simply “blow away” in windy conditions. Infratech medium wave quartz element heaters emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambience of your gathering – unlike competitive short-wave or halogen electric heaters that produce a very harsh glare or coloured light.
The W-Series and WD-Series are only available in stainless finish.
INFRATECH is a partner of choice among leading architects, interior designers and engineers because they offer a broad range of installation and integration options that are ideally suited to meet the needs of your residential or commercial property. We know that outdoor spaces come in all types of configurations. That’s why Infratech heaters can be: flush installed, ceiling installed, wall installed or pole installed.